Originally posted by Mignon:
Originally posted by Beth E:
[b] Happy Days 30 year reunion show is on February 3. I wonder if Joanie still loves Chachi.
What channel Beth? Are you gonna watch it? [/b]
Here is info I found on it online. Oddly, I still don't see the channel.

Happy Days - Happy Days 30th Anniversary Reunion

In this two-hour reunion, series stars Scott Baio, Tom Bosley, Ron Howard, Erin Moran, Don Most, Marion Ross, Anson Williams and Henry Winkler will be joined by special guest stars Penny Marshall and Cindy Williams, plus a few surprise visitors, to reminisce about their fondest moments from the show's enormously successful eleven-year run.

* Footage from the cast and crew softball game played this fall -- Cunningham Hardware vs. Arnold's Diner -- a tradition initiated 30 years ago by creator/executive producer Garry Marshall as a way to encourage teamwork and a sense of family among the group. Tom Bosley calls the play-by-play.

* Behind-the-scenes antics with the cast, original Happy Days bloopers, flubbed lines, dropped props, and even Fonzie making out with Marion.

* Hilarious and heartwarming clips including classic scenes when Richie, Ralph, Potsie and Fonzie go on a panty raid and Joanie and Chachi share their first kiss. The cast discusses the famous scene that started the "jump the shark" phenomenon.

* Little-known facts about the cast, such as how Henry Winkler helped Ron Howard get the green light on his first film and why Fonzie wore a leather jacket.

* For the first time, the long-lost brother –- both actors who played Chuck will be together in one show.

How about a little less questions and a lot more shut the hell up - Brian Griffin

When there's a will...put me in it.