Hmm, I think I kinda disagree w/ a lot of Babe's statements...

Top 6 - Music of Queen
+ Singers' Choice

First, the Top 6 do a Queen medley with Brian May & Roger Taylor (Eh. My eye was always on the Queen guys.)

Code:
Queen Songs

B+ Joshua   "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"
B  Jessica  "Bohemian Rhapsody"
B  Phillip  "Fat Bottomed Girls"
B  Elise    "I Want It All"
B  Skylar   "The Show Must Go On"
C+ Hollie   "Save Me"

JESSICA was proficient, but, seemed a bit odd.
S: Rock not your forte, but good; J: Beautiful vocal, not enough rock; R: Very nice, loved it

SKYLAR wasn't country for once, a nice change, but flat in spots.
S: Over the top, fabulous; J: Goosies, powerful; R: Incredible, she's gotta have it, phenomenal

JOSHUA was good as always, but not a very difficult song.
R: Unbelievable, so ready; J: My favorite part of the show; S: Classic style, loved it

ELISE was okay, screechy, I'm tired of her.
S: Found your stride, great; J: In your element, came together; R: One of your best, brilliant

PHILLIP was good, but didn't do anything with it; easy song.
S: Great, loved it; J: You give us different flavors; R: Liked it, didn't love it, good

HOLLIE had some rough spots, was a little theatrical.
S: Really good job; J: Enjoy it more, off a bit, stop thinking; R: Good performance, take more chances

Code:
Singers' Choice

A- Jessica  "Dance With My Father"
B+ Joshua   "Ready for Love"
B  Hollie   "The Climb"
B  Elise    "Bold as Love"
B  Phillip  "The Stone"
B- Skylar   "Tattos of This Town"

JESSICA was great.
J: Best I've ever heard that song sung; S: Pleasure watching; R: You are truly amazing, congrats

SKYLAR had a rough start with this one.
R: Gi-normous fan, fearless, great; J: Took us there again, slayed it; S: You can do no wrong

JOSHUA was good as usual, laid back for once.
R: Speechless, unbelievable, crazy good; J: Transcendent; S: I smell the finish line

ELISE wasn't bad, good vocals.
S: Love the Janis Joplin in you, but not the song; J: Slayed so hard, one of the best singers; R: Not right song for me at this point

PHILLIP was a bit creepy here, with a Dave Matthews tune.
S: Off the wall, found your niche; J: Too obscure/artsy; R: Showed your true colors, artist

HOLLIE was pretty good repeating her audition song, but she's no Miley.
R: The Hollie we love, Hollie's back; J: Perfect; S: So beautiful

--

Rankings are REALLY close with the first, middle, and last couple. But my final rankings are:

1. Joshua (#1/#2, B+/B+)
2. Jessica (#2/#1, B(+), A-)

3. Phillip (#3/#5, B/B(+))
4. Elise (#4/#4, B/B(+))

5. Hollie (#6, #3, C+/B(+))
6. Skylar (#5/#6, B(-)/B-)

--

That said, I don't think Hollie was thrown under the bus by the judges; PP's second song wasn't that great, but overall I thought he was better than I typically think he is; Jessica was almost my #1 of the week, it was that close; Mr Babe is crazy not loving Joshua (you can tell him that lol), but Skylar (one of my favorites all along) was my bottom choice this week. And I dislike Elise, and she did pretty well this week.

B3 should be Skylar, Hollie, Elise... but Skylar (despite my ranking this week) should not go home. Elise should. As I said, I'm tired of seeing her. Colton should've sung this week, not Elise!!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations