Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: Irishman12
Was able to score some sweet Yankee tickets through work for Saturday 4/28. I'm SO excited! My first time being down in almost 2 years, plus I get to see Cabrera and Fielder play. I'm a little bummed because Verlander's slated to pitch the day before but we should have Sabathia the day I'm going. The tickets retail for $600 and have access to some of the bars and clubs and foods included as well as nonalcoholic drinks. I can't wait!

You lucky SOB! That is going to be an amazing game! Enjoy the stadium, it is like a big sports palace. I have been to a few games there, check out the hardrock cafe in the stadium if u have a chance its pretty good.

I hope to head to the stadium also sometime in August or September when I get some free time from work. Maybe go to a Red Sox or Rangers game if they are in town.

I've been before. This will be my second or third time going. I went when in 2009 and 2010, just didn't make it last year. These tickets are valued at $600, they're in the championship suite. Plus I get free access to the Audi Club and the Mohegan Sun Bar among others. The Audi Club had the best tasting Guiness I've ever had in my life. I'm not sure why it was good (probably the temperature that they had it at) but it was incredibly smooth. Should be an AWESOME day as long as the weather holds out!