Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: MrMorbid
Being that I reside in the Detroit area, which has a large population of people who are Muslim, and Chaldean (Iraqi Christians). I often wonder the extent of the organized crime activity in their respective communities. From what I gather is that they are involved in various forms of illegal gambling, and money laundering. If any of you guys are interested feel free to Google Chaldean Mafia.

Yeah, there have long been close ties between the Detroit mob and the Chaldeans in Detroit when it comes to their gambling operations.

Yeah that's true. A few years ago there was a Chaldean social club located not to far from where I live in the suburbs. That got busted for illegal gambling, it made the local news and everything. I'm not trying to generalize but it makes you wonder if other "social clubs" and/or Chaldean or Arab Muslim owned restaurants are involved in the same thing. That's why its so intriguing to me.

On a lighter note I've been in contact with Debbie Schlussel in the past. She's a local Detroit based critic, watchdog, and blogger, who keeps tabs on the criminal activity of Muslims. I emailed her, a few years ago when I lived on the westside of Detroit.

Because at the time there were a large group of Muslims who would congregate in a house located directly across the street from where I lived. Being the ever suspicious person that I am, I emailed her to ask what she thought they could possibly be up to.

Now granted I'm all for people practicing what ever religion they so choose. BUT I just found it extremely odd that the people coming to this house would clog up the street with their vehicles, and just be in this one house. A few things came to mind, other than the Muslim worship rituals or whatever they do.