Okay, after today, I officially cannot stand Missouri drivers. I got cut off on Sunset FOUR times within a 12 block stretch, by four different cars, all four of them with Missouri plates. WTF?? Is this a Missouri custom, to change lanes even if there's no room, and with no blinker?! Okay, we don't drive that well in L.A., either, but that is crazy.

I usually get cut off at least a few times per day, but it's different when it's another person from L.A., for some reason. It's almost like since it's their turf too, they've got a right (doesn't stop me from honking at them, but you get used to it). But when it happens FOUR times, from out-of-state, it's like, "Who the hell do you think you are?!?!" ...Why is everyone from Missouri here right now anway?

The "Show-Me State"... rolleyes Yeah, b*tch, I'll show you.

It reminds me of one SNL, where Jimmy Fallon and Sean Hayes are snobs working at a place called Jeffrey's. Molly Shannon walks in, and she's a bit more "plain," so they tell her, "Why don't you go back to Kansas, fry some baloney, and adjust the cinder blocks your house sits on, M'Kay????" lol
I SO wanted to say that today.

Hmmm... I bet Part drives like that, too. Part, wherever you are, you're not safe from my wrath... If you ever come to L.A. and cut me off on the street, I'm gonna follow you to wherever you're going, get out of the car, and kick your ass.

Sometimes I wish I drove a crappy car... then when someone cuts me off, I'd just plow into them. That'll teach them. lol

Psht! "Show-Me State." Why I oughta... (I wish we had a "shaking head" smiley.)

By the way, everyone from Connecticut was here today, too. I saw two license plates from there. That's everyone, right? lol Must have been a convention or something.