For what its worth, during the past six months I have personally experienced the tough job market out there as I have actively been looking for a full-time position after I graduate in late May.

Anyways, today I officially accepted an offer to work in the NYC/NJ area for a certain agency. This was after TONS of interviews, second, third, fourth round interviews, tests, assessments, etc. I was told 1000 applicants (all very qualified in their own right) applied for the program and they interviewed the top 100 and made 7 offers!I praise God and am very thankful I was able to secure a good opportunity as honestly most (like 80+%) of my classmates dont have any offers yet. It is tough for many students as we attend a top school and thus some students (not me) expected automatically to land something.

Even though the media (and myself) have said the job market is slowly improving, I feel it is with an emphasis on SLOWLY.

P.S. If you are wondering where I will be working, I wont say specifically in this post since it is viewable by the entire internet (and I am occasionally paranoid lol). But the place has been discussed in this forum before and no it is not the FBI.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.