Originally Posted By: Southphilly13
Let me set the record straight.... My brother Damion Canalichio did not flip.. Not sure who your confirmed sources are but they are highly mistaken. My brother is sitting on 7th n Arch awaiting trial in September, I just got off the phone with him. Please know your facts before you try to destroy my brothers name. Let me give you some insight on my brothers case. The FBI has out n out lied. They said they have a recording of my brother saying he is capable of hitting someone with a bat.. Truth is it wasn't even him that said it. I heard the tape. The FBI has 2 junkies that are trying their best to keep my brother in jail. Truth is one junkie has 12 yes count them 12 DUI's along with other offenses before he even met my brother. The other junkie has also been locked up for bank fraud amongst other offenses. They want to give my brother 22 years for what? A poker machine and gambling? Seriously!? Jerry Sandusic raped 9 kids and he got bail twice. Is this how my tax money is being spent? 11 year investigation and millions and millions of taxpayers money, for this case.... And here's the kicker, all the bars that had poker machines that were taken by the FBI, have poker machines back in them, so why aren't they back at those bars?? Honestly their should be a probe into the misuse of taxpayers money with this case. The only reason this case went forth is because the statue of limitations were going to be up. My brother has been in jail for almost 5 years, he has never ratted on anyone in his life.

Thanks for setting the record straight.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.