Originally posted by bogey:
I rented Napoleon Dynamite today. It was hilarious. David Letterman is obsessed with this movie, and I can see why.
My gf is also obsessed with that movie. rolleyes I don't get it. ohwell Last night they had it on at the party we went to. When the part where he dances on the stage came on, she got up and started dancing along with him. She knows all of the choreography. eek I thought it was dumb to watch a movie at a big party like that. I was busy in a beer-pong tournament while this was going on.

The party that I went to last night was crazy. There must've been 100 kids in my friend's basement/backyard. His parents weren't home, so of course there was a lot of beer and weed out. My gf and I and a couple of our friends left early, at about 11:15pm. We went to one of our houses, which also had no parents. There were only about 10 of us there, but that's when the real fun started. Long story short, I could barely lift my head up this morning. But we had to get up early to clean up his house and get rid of the "evidence". wink

Now I really can't wait until Senior Week. We got a house in OC Maryland. There's gonna be 13 of us in a 3 bedroom house. Good times ahead. cool

"The Dewey Decimal System... What a scam that was!"