SB, yes I DO remember having to cover our heads in church. Remember for weddings the funny looking head pieces the bridesmaids would have to wear? lol

Speaking of attire for church, I remember "having" to get dressed up (usually had to wear a dress when I was little) for church. Admittedly, now I dress casually many times for church BUT I am still amazed at how some people do dress for mass. Beachwear, torn jeans are not appropriate IMHO, ESPCIALLY if you are bringing up the gifts to the Priest. To quote Oli, "Madonne!!" LOL

One more thing, one of the changes that I liked right from the start is when they started Saturday evening masses. As a young person who usually stayed out late on Saturday nights, I really liked to be able to sleep in on Sunday. lol Even now to this day, I prefer Saturday night mass as opposed to Sunday Morning.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon