Originally posted by Mignon:
Originally posted by bogey:
[b] I'm suffering from Mig-withdrawal.
AAwww thanks Bogs you made me want to cry. It's nice to know when you are gone for awhile that you are missed. I missed you to my little sis, my neighbor.

Now on to some post whoring:

While I was gone I had my 41st B-day on the 17th. BUT I'm holding at 39 forever.

I was in Ohio for the holidays and a couple days before Christmas we got BLASTED with 20 in. of snow. Had a sore back for a few days. Due to shoveling all of that white stuff. Called a neighbor here in WV and we didn't get any snow here. Now all the snow is melted in Ohio now cuz it's been in the 50's there.

While in ohio I found a black hoodie that had "underboss" on it. I couldn't pass that up. I can't wait to wear it. [/b]
grin grin Aw, shucks.

Yeah, I'm definately more than a little upset that we didn't get any snow. I think we got maybe two inches or so.. but not enough to cancel school apparently. (Stupid superintendant..)

That hoodie sounds awesome.

Happy belated birthday to you, happy belated birthday to you, happy belated birthday dear miggie, happy belated birthday to you.

The 17th is my ex-boyfriend, Josh's, birthday too. And my cousin got married on that day this year.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club