Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Originally Posted By: Parisi

Persico leadership has done nothing but help to decimate the crew and (hopefully) a new administration will take charge forcing the Persico element out.

Why "hopefully"? If the Persicos are really that incompetent, then it's a good thing they are in charge because that makes it easier for the law enforcement to destroy the organization, or at least to damage it.

Wait....you mean we shouldn't be rooting for these criminal organizations to succeed? confused

There is no doubt that La Cosa Nostra is an amoral organization powered by money, ambition and greed. It is currently comprised with Italian descendants that are nurtured by family ties and old world values.

They are the dark side of the Italian work ethic that nobody should aspire to or idolize. But I thought the initial question was directed from a "connected" point of view, how will the Colombos survive? What needs to be done with the administration? Is the Persico element still a factor?

With that in-mind, I still firmly believe from a middle-man view that if the next generation of Colombos expect to survive through FBI and LE infiltration the Persico element needs to be rubbed out.

I hope this was not lost in translation and those are now aware I am not an advocate or a supporter of any OC organization.