Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

Ivy, dont remind me. You and I are quite familiar with the whole Detroit/Buffalo, etc crime family enthusiasts. They are relentless even with the lack of evidence thats for sure.

Buffalo's as dead as Dillinger. Detroit's a huge whirlpool of interest for me. I've seen some detailed charts on this forum, only a few dozen members, but recent cases none the less. 2006 and '09, right? The last real mob murder was in '01/'02, right Ivy? That guy hit in his Corvette goin' to the gym. That video with Scott Burnstein and the retired FBI agents made it seem like there's still a LCN presence in the D. Though even at that borgata's peak they were no way near as strong or as capable as Chicago or New York; I mean I don't think the family even really had union influence, did they?
One thing about Buffalo is didn't they have crews across the border, Hamilton and Toronto? I'd assume over time those crews became independent. Now I'd like to add that in no way are those crews viable families, though there still may be an organization of small-time crooks.

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

They're just laying low in Detroit, waiting to take over the whole country tongue whistle.

"Hey, you take it easy on them livin' in the Big D, 'dem people be livin' in Mad Max times"
--- Bartender Moe from The Simpsons

"The Feds are a business Anthony, millions of tax dollars are invested in watching your ass, sooner or later, just like you, their gonna want a return on their investment." --- Neil Mink, Tony Soprano's lawyer