Top 10 - Billy Joel
w/ Diddy, and Tommy Hilfiger

Mostly the same this week, with some surprises...

Code:
A-  Colton  "Piano Man"
B+  Jessica "Everybody Has a Dream"
B   Erika   "New York State of Mind"
B   Elise   "Vienna"
B-  Hollie  "Honesty"
B-  DeAndre "Only the Good Die Young"
C+  Philip  "Moving Out"
C+  Skylar  "Shameless"
C   Joshua  "She's Got a Way"
D   Heejun  "My Life"

DeAndre was okay, slightly Zzz/karaoke, with too much vibrato. S: Too happy?: J: Good job, nice mix; R: Nothing special, good not great

Erika was good, and pretty convincing. R: Love vocals, beautiful; J: Beautiful, let loose more; S: Outstanding

Joshua should've been better, awkward in spots, gospel-ly. J: Sing so crazy, connect more; S: Made it come to life [he never heard the song before?! BS!]; R: Made it your own

Skylar was a bit shaky, but I've liked her. R: Pitchy in beginning, then pretty good; J: Fearless; S: Good

Elise I kinda liked for once, a bit screamy. S: Fantastic, brilliant; J: Happy for you, beautiful thing; R: Unbelievable talent, had a moment (during the last run)

Philip's stray from melody was sometimes awkward. J: You are who you are, awesome; S: Really good job; R: One of the best renditions of the song ever, brilliant

Hollie was pretty good. S: Little pitchy, good; J: Beautiful sound, but gotta nail it; R: Gotta let go, better than that

Heejun needs to go already, too accented, let it loose, kinda hokey, mocking karaoke. J: Brought a little fun, vox not exact; S: tongue-tied, take it more serious; R: vocal problems, had good time

Jessica has great vox, but too much? S: Thank you; J: Written for you, congrats; R: Have a moment every time out, perfection

Colton I love, awesome. J: Goosies head to toe; S: Stunning, great; R: Sensitive, touching, stay individual

My B3 this week is Heejun, Joshua (unfortunately), and Skylar (also unfortunately). It's time to say goodbye to the comedian.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations