I see Trayvon's girlfriend was interviewed earlier this morning. She said she was on the phone with Trayvon as it was happening. He told her someone was following him. She told him to run. She said that he said he'd put up his hoodie but was gonna walk not run. Then she said she heard what she thought to be Trayvon being pushed because she heard his phone drop and the call was disconnected.

You're right SB about People like that being around. I call it "Joe Cop" syndrome. The police told this guy to NOT follow him but he did so anyway. It sounds as tho he wanted to be a hardass and of course carrying the gun makes him a "macho man". rolleyes That combination doesn't go well together.

As I understand it, Trayvon was in possession only of skittles and a soda. I am glad they are pursuing this case because it just doesn't seem that cut & dry as Zimmerman would have us believe.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon