Word is out on the streets Cotronis take reigns in Montreal

"as I posted on the biker forum the rock machine showing up at Chez paree night club was not A show of strength to the hells. They were there to pay hommage to the new Calabrian boss and chez paree has always been cotronis family Headquarters. From what I`ve heard its Frank jr(from quite a few people in the loop) but I wouldnt be suprisede if Nick cotroni was boss. Nothing official but I started hearing the rumours last week now the rock machine(who no one ever thought would return because of there near extermination by the rizzuto backed hells angels) show up at cotronis headquarters a few days later and make a big show of it. So I tend to believe it now that the cotronis are back on top. But please take it with a grain of salt I`m new here and i`m not looking for an argument but merely trying to get the rumour out as it may answer what has been a looming question since the the rizzuto purge began(and toronto played a big part with supplying some of the finer wetwork aswell) so I`m stating this as opinion and rumour not fact."

Maverik PM IVY league and he will be able to get you into the real deal forum so you can see the rest of the thread.

Last edited by Mussolini14; 03/17/12 08:05 PM.