Originally Posted By: Mussolini14

Innocent? I think what I said was something along the lines of " I would be more inclined to believe the word of 2 cops who dealt with Amuso for 20+ years than someone like yourself who bases their opinion on the man based on a few articles you read" and I stand by my claim. Why don't you post the whole conversation? It won't just prove I never claimed he was innocent but I am sure many members on this site would like to see what cops who worked with Amuso have to say about him.

You didn't directly claim he was innocent but you said you believed those Amuso sympathizers on that blog which is unfortunately gone and so we can't read this discussion and quote what was being said there. But, if you have really been there, you won't deny that most of the people there were screaming about "Vic having done nothing wrong apart from seeing good in everybody including Casso". I swear one of the alleged cops there said that "Amuso killed Luongo, but that's the kind of life he chose", and the other said "he should be released". "He chose that", so what? Does this justify him? Does the constitution allow to kill rivals just because he "chose that kind of life"?

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 03/17/12 03:12 PM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."