Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Taxes? What, you think paying a certain amount of money can change nature? Simply paying taxes doesn't mean a homosexual relationship should be viewed the same way as a heterosexual one. To do so would give equal sanction to both and, though some just don't want to believe it, a homosexual relationship is not equal.

And once again, I happen to have two gay brothers. And I'm fine with them living they way they want, though I don't agree with it. But that doesn't mean I think they have the "right" to be married to another guy or have their relationships recognized by the government or society as the same as mine - because they're not. No matter how much taxes they pay.

And me saying so doesn't make me a mullah. It just means I haven't thrown what is right out the window in the name of political correctness or subjective morality.

No, who said it changes nature? And why we want their nature to be changed? When they pay like you do, they are entitled to have their right recognized by the society, just like you are, plain and simple.

And saying that makes you a mullah. Not sure what your beef is with them. They want women in the kitchen, having no right over their body, keeping homosexuals in the closet and fight the infidels with their subjective morals that make it okay for all parts of society to have their rights recognized. You sir, are a certified mullah.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones