Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
From your sociological perspective I can see how you'd more or less lean to anarchical beliefs.Just like I always argue the finances of things, Ivy argues based on his faith, your perspective is definitely influenced from living in a rigid society.

However Polygamy is in fact still illegal in the United States, and homosexuality is still more medically and statistically dangerous to the nth degree than is heterosexuality.

I'm a leftie, pinko liberal. In economical issues I'm center of the spectrum though.

You know that I've lived in Alabama for about 15 months too, right? lol Oh, well, B'ham is not center of the free world either. I'm getting more disappointed by reading some opinions on civil liberties on this board from some members. Hard to believe they're from the US and not some Mullahs from Iran. And I don't mean that to offend Ivy, but his views could sound just like a Mullah and you couldn't tell them apart if you don't know who is who. tongue Before I ever come to the US, I had this picture that I now have of France and I am a bit disappointed. This fear keeps me from ever visiting France. lol

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones