Top 12\\\11 - Birth Year Songs
w/ Will.i.am

We already knew that Jermaine was disqualified for having a criminal record, and apparently he has 4 outstanding warrants against him; two for falsifying his name to law enforcement, and at least another for fighting. Whatever. A wasted spot even before this info.

IMHO:
Code:
B+  Joshua  (1992) "When a Man Loves a Woman"
B+  Colton  (1991) "Broken Heart"
B+  Hollie  (1993) "The Power of Love"
B+  Jessica (1995) "Turn the Beat Around"
B   Shannon (1995) "One Sweet Day"
B   Skylar  (1994) "Love Sneaking Up On You"
B   Philip  (1990) "Hard to Handle"
B   Deandre (1994) "Endless Love"
C-  Erika   (1985) "Heaven"
D+  Heejun  (1989) "Right Here Waiting"

PHILIP was pretty good, Karaoke+. R: Good song choice; J: Great, loved it; S: Watch melody, keep it up

JESSICA is ready now, and just 16?!! Some pitch issues, but good. S: Don't stray too far from ballads; J: Lagged, lost rhythm, good job; R: Song choice an issue

HEEJUN was too breathy, not very good. R: Pitchy, wrong song, didn't enjoy it; J: Struggling, felt it at the end; S: Breathy, special vocals anyway

ELISE was better, but problematic. S: Love your voice; J: That was right, beautiful; R: Dope, Elise is back

DEANDRE wasn't perfect, but still like him. J: Can sing anything, not right song; S: Not right song, you'll find it; R: Boring/safe at wrong time

SHANNON could've been worse, kinda Zzzz. J: Beautiful job, great; S: Beautiful, good job; R: Mad potential, Yo!

COLTON was great. J: Really really well, look pretty; S: Wrong song, raspberries [?!!]; R: Song didn't matter, dope, consistent

ERIKA was bad karaoke. S: Too busy; J: Left us wanting more; R: Kinda liked it, 8/10, just sing it

[Here they explained Jermaine's absence]

SKYLAR was competent. S: Beautiful; J: Really killed that; R: You rocked it

JOSHUA I loved, but totally believable? R: Phenomenal; J: Best thing I've seen on AI; S: Good came thru your eyes [huh??!]

HOLLIE had good control but a tiny bit Zzzz. J: You and Joshua best for last, beautiful; S: Beautiful, pitch here and there; R: Blew it out of the box

--

Ryan asked the judges who was safest and in trouble:

R: Safest: Joshua; Trouble: Heejun
J: Safest: Joshua, Hollie, Philip; Trouble: Let America decide
S: Safest: Joshua, Skylar, Philip; Trouble: Let America decide

--

My Bottom 3 are Heejun, Erika, and Elise

As to who goes home? Well, in the past no one went home when there was a scandal, so my guess is... no one goes home, but they get warned. But Heejun should go, having two bad ones in a row.

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations