Originally posted by Partagas:
Almost had to make a trip to the Emergency Room today. I was clipping my finger nails and one flew up into my eye. It took forever for it to finally come out. My eye is all red and bloodshot mad
Kinda like the time I passed out at a party, and woke up the next morning with "something in my eye" that no amount of eye drops would get rid of. All day, it just stayed there, irritating my eye lid cuz it was like a bump. I look closely in the mirror, and it didn't look like something external at all, so I got nervous and went to the eye doctor.

Somehow, apparently, a spec of GLASS ended up embedded in my eyeball! eek Do you know what it's like to see a pair of TWEEZERS coming towards your eyeball?!! Thank God he had a steady hand -- I didn't feel a thing! And that's all it took, no redness or anything, and only minorly irritated for the rest of the day.

I wish I knew how that happened -- I don't remember bobbing for apples in the recyclable container!! blush

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations