GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 604 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,963
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,671
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,545
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,493
Posts1,061,862
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: Lilo] #633324
02/06/12 07:49 AM
02/06/12 07:49 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
Originally Posted By: Lilo

Yes, but it's questionable as to who exactly the HHS quote is referring to when it lists "employers who do not offer coverage.." since the mandate would include everyone except the literal brick and mortar church. Would the church have to put up such rules? Even if the Church does what it's done in similar situations and refuse health coverage for everyone it seems like this order indicates they would still have to tell folks where to get contraceptives. Free Speech concerns?

The way I see it is that why Church wouldn't pay a flat premium to a number of medical insurance companies who provide different plans (some with contraceptive, some without) for each employee and have them choose what they want and pay for the rest themselves? Why even meddle in a situation that is unsavory to them?

I agree that it's a very gray area, but what has caused this, is that religion has oozed into matters of state. Medicine is a matter of state and religion should have no say in that.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: afsaneh77] #633326
02/06/12 08:27 AM
02/06/12 08:27 AM
MI
Lilo Offline OP
Lilo  Offline OP

MI
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77

The way I see it is that why Church wouldn't pay a flat premium to a number of medical insurance companies who provide different plans (some with contraceptive, some without) for each employee and have them choose what they want and pay for the rest themselves? Why even meddle in a situation that is unsavory to them?

Because they want to take care of their employees and remain at least somewhat competitive for employees. Hospital administrators, school principals, university deans, etc , Catholic or not, aren't going to work for a company that doesn't provide health benefits. Most people get health care coverage through their employer, who pays the majority of the cost. The employer picks the plan(s) that it wants to offer its employees. Some, like my company, offer a variety of insurers (including self-insurance) to choose from. Others offer one. Period.

The Church could have avoided this by not offering coverage for anyone , which is what some of their hotheads are now threatening to do. But if they do that there will be fines and loss of employees.

Going forward no companies (with the exception of companies selling to direct church employees) will be legally able to provide a plan that excludes bc coverage(with no co-pay). Choice is reduced. The church hospitals, schools, etc will not even be allowed to self-insure and thus avoid the HHS rule. The Church sees itself as backed into a corner-either violate your teachings or turn over serious fines to the government. In future, watch for court cases over this.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: Lilo] #633798
02/08/12 04:29 PM
02/08/12 04:29 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
This seemed appropriate in this thread.

By James B. Kelleher updated 2/8/2012 9:51:36 AM ET 2012-02-08T14:51:36
CHICAGO — Birth and abortion rates among U.S. teens fell to record lows in 2008 as increased use of contraceptives sent the overall teen pregnancy rate to its lowest level since at least 1972, a study showed on Wednesday. But disparities among racial and ethnic groups continued to persist, with black and Hispanic teens experiencing pregnancy and abortion rates two to four times higher than their white peers, the Guttmacher Institute, the nonprofit sexual health research group that conducted the analysis, said.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: Lilo] #633853
02/08/12 08:15 PM
02/08/12 08:15 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
*shakes head*

Quote:
A Republican-led appropriations bill in 2001, passed by a GOP Congress and enacted by President Bush, included a mandate that federal employee health insurance plans include contraception and birth control coverage. The legislation cleared the Senate by a voice vote and passed the House 334-94, winning the votes of incumbent Republicans including House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (VA) as well as Sens. Rob Portman (OH), Lindsey Graham (SC), Roger Wicker (MS), Kirk and others.

Quote:
Behind the political haze is a new poll showing that a majority of the public — including self-identified Catholics — favors the birth control rule when told what it actually entails. It exempts churches and houses of worship that primarily employ persons of the same faith and grants religious nonprofits that employ and serve persons of different beliefs one additional year to begin complying.

After reading that, I consider this topic closed.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/...ule.php?ref=fpa

Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #634004
02/09/12 08:06 PM
02/09/12 08:06 PM
MI
Lilo Offline OP
Lilo  Offline OP

MI
Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
*shakes head*

Quote:
A Republican-led appropriations bill in 2001, passed by a GOP Congress and enacted by President Bush, included a mandate that federal employee health insurance plans include contraception and birth control coverage. The legislation cleared the Senate by a voice vote and passed the House 334-94, winning the votes of incumbent Republicans including House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (VA) as well as Sens. Rob Portman (OH), Lindsey Graham (SC), Roger Wicker (MS), Kirk and others.

Quote:
Behind the political haze is a new poll showing that a majority of the public — including self-identified Catholics — favors the birth control rule when told what it actually entails. It exempts churches and houses of worship that primarily employ persons of the same faith and grants religious nonprofits that employ and serve persons of different beliefs one additional year to begin complying.

After reading that, I consider this topic closed.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/...ule.php?ref=fpa

Closed? Over? Nothing is over until we say it is!! lol

There is a HUGE (ie. constitutional) difference between mandating contraceptive coverage for public employee health plans and mandating contraceptive coverage of religious institution employee health plans.

The issue was never whether houses of worship would be excluded. The issue was always about the social service agencies, the food banks, soup kitchens, employment assistance agencies, schools, universities, hospitals and all the other organizations run by Catholics as part of their outreach.

From a rights standpoint it wouldn't matter if there were near 100% agreement that this rule is a good thing if it violates the First Amendment right to free exercise of religion. The majoritarian impulse is exactly what needs to be protected against.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: Lilo] #634029
02/09/12 09:47 PM
02/09/12 09:47 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
I think we're missing something that was brought up today by somebody on-line: The White House may've brought this issue up for three reasons: (1) drive up the female youth vote, since Obamacare is supposed to provide for contriception(2) Give Mittens trouble with the social conservatives over his past, and (3) make the right-wing overreach and overreact.

Well #3 might've come true.

Sen. Marco Rubio has introduced a new Senate bill to which would allow any employer to deny birth control coverage. OK this is not drawing straws over religious organizations, this is ANY employer by their own whims and ideology can deny birth control as part of their coverage.

Right-winger David Frum facepalmed today over that:

Quote:
Republicans are not proposing to allow employers and plans to refuse to cover blood transfusions if they conscientiously object to them (although there are religious groups that do). Or vaccinations (although there are individuals who conscientiously object to those as well). Or medicines derived from animal experimentation. (Ditto.)

No, Marco Rubio's Religious Freedom Restoration bill provides for one conscientious exemption only: contraception and sterilization. Which means it will be very hard if not impossible to persuade the target audience that this debate is not in fact about contraception. Everybody quite sure that's a wise debate to have?

It should be also noted that most Americans support this mandate, I believe 54%. Frum might be onto something.

(Ironically, this possible overreach won't hurt Rubio, make him a hearthrob to those base morons. Future GOP running mate, read all about it!)

Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: Lilo] #634060
02/10/12 05:48 AM
02/10/12 05:48 AM
MI
Lilo Offline OP
Lilo  Offline OP

MI
Oh yes absolutely the right-wing will overreach. It's what they do.
But I'm not sure if politically this policy will be a winner for the President. It depends on the framing. There are some blue-collar Catholic liberals/independents who, despite their acceptance/usage of contraception, are queasy about the state dictating to the church. We shall see.

Winter is Coming

Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: Lilo] #634084
02/10/12 01:43 PM
02/10/12 01:43 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Well, the new HHS regulation will take church's off the hook. Insurance companies will be responsible for providing free contraception for employers who do not.

Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: olivant] #634085
02/10/12 01:52 PM
02/10/12 01:52 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: olivant
Well, the new HHS regulation will take church's off the hook. Insurance companies will be responsible for providing free contraception for employers who do not.

I think that was wise backpeddling on Obama's part. The assholes at Faux News are going to call it indecisive, but they are what they are.

As a Catholic, he still had my vote, but you never know how it would have played out in the mainstream. So I'm pleased with this.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: olivant] #634087
02/10/12 02:02 PM
02/10/12 02:02 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
I think he pointlessly backpedeled politically, but whatever.

Maybe he's scared of Santorum-mania taking Pennsylvania in the fall?

Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #634088
02/10/12 02:06 PM
02/10/12 02:06 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Maybe he's scared of Santorum-mania taking Pennsylvania in the fall?

You don't honestly believe that Santorum will be around in the fall. Do you, Ronnie?

I enjoy breaking your balls, but I know you're much smarter than that. You have a very sharp political mind for a twentysomething slacker (a backhanded compliment, but still a compliment grin ).

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: Lilo] #634092
02/10/12 02:24 PM
02/10/12 02:24 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
The President made a good decision. I don't think compelling religious affiliated employers to abide a contraception regulation was necessary. He should have seen this dispute coming.

Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: pizzaboy] #634093
02/10/12 02:25 PM
02/10/12 02:25 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

You don't honestly believe that Santorum will be around in the fall. Do you, Ronnie?

I enjoy breaking your balls, but I know you're much smarter than that. You have a very sharp political mind for a twentysomething slacker (a backhanded compliment, but still a compliment grin ).

Sarcasm on my part apparently doesn't translate well digitally.

Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: olivant] #634094
02/10/12 02:28 PM
02/10/12 02:28 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
The President made a good decision. I don't think compelling religious affiliated employers to abide a contraception regulation was necessary. He should have seen this dispute coming.

Yeah, I agree. The important thing is that the reversal came quicky. I think that, for the most part, even die hard Conservative Catholics can say "no harm, no foul."

Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: pizzaboy] #634098
02/10/12 02:43 PM
02/10/12 02:43 PM
California
The Italian Stallionette Offline
The Italian Stallionette  Offline

California
I always try to stay out of Religious threads but let me just say this. As a practicing Catholic, I, like 90 some percent of other Catholic women think the church needs to come to the 21st Century regarding birth control. I have never been on board with them on this issue.

In my life, I have known no Catholic women, friend, relative, co-worker(in my age group) who was opposed to birth control. My mother, who is now nearly 89 would be in the generation in which "rhythm was the best method." lol We've come a long way baby.

I think The President's compromise (and actually I don't see it as a cave but a compromise) is acceptable and from women's groups I'm hearing on tv, everyone seems to be ok with it. We will see how it plays out but I don't have a problem with it.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon

Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #634099
02/10/12 02:50 PM
02/10/12 02:50 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I think The President's compromise (and actually I don't see it as a cave but a compromise) is acceptable and from women's groups I'm hearing on tv, everyone seems to be ok with it. We will see how it plays out but I don't have a problem with it.

It was the smart move, Tis.

I, too, have a lot of problems with the Church's position on birth control (and sexuality in general). But not everyone is like us. There are still a lot of die-hards out there, and he doesn't want to make an enemy of the Church's hierarchy.

If Obama could avoid taking on the Vatican by compromising, my position was that he'd be wise to do it. And he did it.

Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: pizzaboy] #634100
02/10/12 02:53 PM
02/10/12 02:53 PM
California

California
PB,

Speaking of birth control, I was asked recently and didn't really have an answer but rather "assumed" the church's position on Vasectomys?? Thatntoo should NOT be covered right? confused

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 02/10/12 02:54 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #634101
02/10/12 02:56 PM
02/10/12 02:56 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
That is pretty much standard because getting a vasectomy is very good business practice for an insurance company. This is true because a vasectomy cost under $1000. The cost of a delivery room alone is more than $10,000.

In my case, I didn't have to worry. After the birth of our third child, my wife came at me with a paring knife.

Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: pizzaboy] #634102
02/10/12 03:00 PM
02/10/12 03:00 PM
California

California
No I was referring to the Church's position. I would argue that a vasectomy is birth control as well no? confused

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 02/10/12 03:00 PM.

Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: The Italian Stallionette] #634103
02/10/12 03:02 PM
02/10/12 03:02 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Oh, well Church doctrine states that tubal ligations and vasectomies for purposes of contraception and sterilization are not acceptable, although they may be done out of medical necessity.

Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: pizzaboy] #634104
02/10/12 03:08 PM
02/10/12 03:08 PM
California

California
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Oh, well Church doctrine states that tubal ligations and vasectomies for purposes of contraception and sterilization are not acceptable, although they may be done out of medical necessity.

That's my point. If that's the case then any Catholic hospital should NOT cover that as well, or rather, like with birth control, have the Insurance company offer it, not the religious hospital. Right? confused

TIS

Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: Lilo] #634114
02/10/12 05:17 PM
02/10/12 05:17 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Some Catholics are still not satisfied. They maintain that their insurance premiums will increase to accomodate free access to contraception.

Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: olivant] #634159
02/11/12 02:33 AM
02/11/12 02:33 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Some Catholics are still not satisfied. They maintain that their insurance premiums will increase to accomodate free access to contraception.

Like Mel Gibson?

~Yeah I'm sorry, low blow.

Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: Lilo] #634652
02/13/12 01:05 AM
02/13/12 01:05 AM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Overreach?

McConnell: GOP Will Fight To Let ANY Employer Deny Birth Control Coverage

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/...?ref=fpnewsfeed

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 02/13/12 01:05 AM.
Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #634697
02/13/12 06:35 AM
02/13/12 06:35 AM
MI
Lilo Offline OP
Lilo  Offline OP

MI
Overreach?

McConnell: GOP Will Fight To Let ANY Employer Deny Birth Control Coverage

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/...?ref=fpnewsfeed

It is probably overreach. To the extent that the Administration made this about "eff your religious freedom" and big footing the Catholic Church it wasn't necessarily going to be a winner for them politically.

If you make it about "women's health" and "hating contraceptives" that is much safer ground for the Administration I think and fits into their talking points that Republicans hate women and want to restrict choices.

The SC has already agreed to hear the case against the Affordable Health Care law and there are separate cases regarding the contraceptive mandate. I would just wait to see what the courts say were I Republican.

Winter is Coming

Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: Lilo] #634930
02/14/12 08:11 PM
02/14/12 08:11 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
No the debate has gone from philosophical splitting hairs to just pure ole anti-contraception, Christianite crusading overreach:

Quote:
The amendment by Sen. Roy Blunt (R-MO) purports to focus on contraception, but it goes well beyond that. As written, it would permit all employers to deny any health services in their insurance plans that aren’t in accordance with their “religious beliefs and moral convictions.” The measure states no limitations or criteria, which means employers have free rein to decide what medical care their employees may or may not receive.

Are they that fucking stupid?

Senate New England GOPers Snowe and Collins both approved of the President's compromise and are avoiding commenting this shit (so far) like it's the plague. Brown tried to straddle, and his fall rival Warren kicked him off the fence.

But "frontrunner" Rick Santorum is all for this fight against contraceptives:

Quote:
"It's not okay because it's a license to do things in the sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be."

Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: Lilo] #634938
02/14/12 09:20 PM
02/14/12 09:20 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

uhwhat

Shocking Video: Planned Parenthood Targets Kids With Sex
by Steven Ertelt
February 14, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZix2Nm0fKw&feature=youtu.be

A new video expose and report from a pro-life group shows how the Planned Parenthood abortion business exposes children to sexual material in order to seed a generation of sex addicts who will become future customers for the abortion giant.

The new American Life League report exposes Planned Parenthood’s sex programs using graphic imagery from Planned Parenthood’s own websites, materials, and events.

As Planned Parenthood kicks off National Condom Week tomorrow, it will also be actively engaged in selling underage sex to children, as young as those in grade school, with graphic videos and books, ALL says. The new disturbing video it compiled shows Planned Parenthood’s sexualization materials that are presented to school-age children across the country.

“Any parent that sees the video of Planned Parenthood’s material for school children will be horrified,” said Jim Sedlak, vice president of the American Life League. “Planned Parenthood’s business model is aimed at making money from people who are engaged in sexual activity. The earlier Planned Parenthood can get girls having sex, the more money they make. Many of these children will become the women who will have abortions, which made up 51% of Planned Parenthood’s clinic revenue in 2010.”

The video, Hooking Kids on Sex, exposes a book used by Planned Parenthood’s sex educators for 10-year-olds with graphic images about how to masturbate, put on a condom and have sexual intercourse.

“If a dirty old man showed this book to kids in a park, he’d be arrested,” continued Sedlak. “Why does Planned Parenthood, a taxpayer-funded organization, get to distribute these books to our children and get more government money?”

The video also exposes Planned Parenthood’s S.T.A.R.S (Seriously Talking About Responsible Sex) program, which required teens to go see Capital Pride, a parade of scantily clad drag queens, gay couples kissing and men in thongs dancing on stage.

“Planned Parenthood wants kids to choose them for their sexual education over their own parents,” said Sedlak. “They want to be the trusted friend and advocate for kids of all ages. They know that a conversation about sex with a stranger or browsing a Planned Parenthood website about teen sex is easier than talking with their parents. The abortion giant has no problem using tax dollars to exploit that fear and make money off those kids.”

Nina Rhea, Director of Pro-Life Action of Oregon, also commented on the new report.

“The non-science, pornographic content of these school sex ed programs are abusive. Planned Parenthood’s websites are saturated with dangerous sex games erroneously labeled ‘education’ and ‘safe sex.’ This is not education but indoctrination into casual underage sex. There is no such thing as ‘safe sex,’” she said. “According to the Centers for Disease Control, the most reliable ways to avoid sexually transmitted disease is either abstaining from sex, or to be in a long-term monogamous relationship with an uninfected partner. However, many infected persons may be unaware of their infections because STD’s are often asymptomatic.”

“Planned Parenthood’s ideology is drawn from their dangerous assessment of innocent children: ‘We are all sexual, from birth to death.’ These irresponsible programs are enablers for child predators who boldly prowl schools, shopping malls, and neighborhoods, who kidnap and then sexually abuse children,” she continued.

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/02/14/shocking-video-planned-parenthood-targets-kids-with-sex/

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: Lilo] #634940
02/14/12 09:26 PM
02/14/12 09:26 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
But more kids having sex means more babies, right?

How is that a bad thing to bring upon more gifts from God?

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 02/14/12 09:29 PM.
Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: ronnierocketAGO] #634944
02/14/12 09:33 PM
02/14/12 09:33 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

But more kids having sex means more babies, right?

How is that a bad thing to bring upon more gifts from God?

Not to state the obvious or anything but I think the underlying point of the article/video about Planned Parenthood is that kids having sex often results in abortions; which means $.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Birth Control Mandate [Re: Lilo] #634946
02/14/12 10:22 PM
02/14/12 10:22 PM
East Tennessee
R
ronnierocketAGO Offline
ronnierocketAGO  Offline
R

East Tennessee
Oh come on, PP won't be as successful as Disney has been.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull