Originally Posted By: jvanley

Put Roy Demos crew to shame?????????????????? I think that most people on here or anywhere would agree that there is no need to comment any further

You're goddadamn right he could have. First off, this is the west coast, we don't have as nearly sophisticated criminal organizations as the east coast. Don't try to retort with the Mexican Mafia or biker gangs. Biker gangs are nomadic and turfs are limited to drug profits, prostitution and tattoo parlors. That and biker gangs can be intimidated with force and violence.

Our most sophisticated criminal organization out here, the Mexican Mafia (I'm not counting the cartels as they are international and foreign in origin, that and they have strongholds through out various cities, their not headquartered or feel most comfortable out here, it's through out the United States) are primarily prison based and have a loose authority over a network of many, many street gangs. That's real power right there. Though it's not nearly as strong as the mafia held it's power through NYC streets.

Mike Marvich was a lone-wolf criminal who got away with several murders and made tons of money, dying free and out of jail in 1999.

You're goddamn right I think he could have ran with, frightened or killed several members of the DeMeo crew.

"The Feds are a business Anthony, millions of tax dollars are invested in watching your ass, sooner or later, just like you, their gonna want a return on their investment." --- Neil Mink, Tony Soprano's lawyer