Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
Ivy,

May I ever have any painful terminal disease, I would also like a bit of whatever pro-choicers are smoking. lol

Somehow in their well-attested objective & unbiased assessment of the situation, they've concluded that it's the woman, not the fetus, whose rights are in a life and death struggle on this issue. ohwell

But such poor bizarre unrequired methodological assessment is to be expected from the so-called left. wink

That's the problem. The woman's "right" not to have a baby, even though she, in all likelihood, chose to engage in an act that often results in pregnancy, is deemed more important than the life of that baby. If you cut through all the politically correct tip toeing, it's an act of supreme selfishness based on convenience.

Of course, that's where they then get into the argument of "Is it a baby or not?" Which can ultimately lead to the recent article I posted by the intellectuals from Oxford, which I noticed no "pro-choicers" wanted to touch. whistle

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.