Originally Posted By: Skinny_Vinny

Yes. Al Sharpton has a radio show. It's mostly black people calling to parrot what everyone else says. Stupid stuff about Tea Party, Obama, FDNY, etc......

Well the Tea Party can go fuck themselves for all I care, but you have to give Obama this: After his election, he really made Sharpton and Jackson irrelevant. I consider that a good achievement.

Hell I can't even remember the last time Jackson surfaced. Gone are the SOUTH PARK days when he was the King of Black America.

Originally Posted By: Skinny_Vinny

The funniest part of the show is when Al read a live liner for a supplement to raise "testosterun" levels. You see, Al does that on purpose to "keep it real". He's stereotyping his own people.

Off-topic, but I've always noticed how entertainers or politicians of tribes crack jokes at themselves and their audience or at least the popular perception they hold about themselves even if it's a gross stereotype.

(Who were the biggest fans of Foxworthy's "You might be a redneck..." jokes? Rednecks. They may never have helped their rich cousin move the wheels off his home or bought a DVR because wrestling is on while they're at work, but they laugh. I do. And Larry the Cable Guy is a walking talking redneck stereotype, and they eat his shit up too.)