Okay, here we go...

Top 13 - Music by Stevie Wonder (guys) & Whitney Houston (gals), with mentor Mary J. Blige

For the first time, it's Guys vs Gals. One of each will be the Bottom 2, and the judges will send one home.

IMHO:
Code:
A-  Jessica  "I Will Always Love You"
B+  Joshua   "I Wish"
B+  Hollie   "All the Man That I Need"
B+  Deandre  "Master Blaster"
B   Colton   "Lately"
B   Jeremy   "Rivers In The Sky"
B   Skylar   "Where Do Broken Hearts Go?"
B   Erika    "I Believe in You and Me"
B   Jermaine "Knocks Me on My Feet"
B-  Shannon  "I Have Nothing"
C+  Philip   "Superstition"
C   Elise    "I'm Your Baby Tonight"
C-  Heejun   "All is Fair in Love"

In order of appearance:

Joshua was very good. R: Blew it out, you can do anything; J: Felt it; S: Brought it home, nailed it

Elise was a bit shaky. J: Not your best; S: Good but wrong song; R: Boxing with the song, not best

Jermaine was okay. S: Perfect; J: Connect with song more, relax; R: Love the verses, not the chorus

Erika was okay, too. R: Unbelievable, yes yes go go; J: Goosies before you even started singing, safe, stop thinking; S: Beautiful

Colton has a great voice, but not perfect here. This could be recorded now. S: Outstanding; J: Great; R: Not picture perfect in beginning, then flawless, well done

Shannon hit some good big notes, but shaky - then effed up. J: Thinking got the best of you, capable, relax; S: Nerves; R: We know you can sing that song

Deandre, I love his voice. S: Beautiful, loved it; J: Have rhythm and soul; R: Didn't want it to stop

Skylar I like, some pitchy spots, some money shots. J: Definition of composure, not all perfect, amazing; S: Beautiful, well done; R: You can sing any song (not just country)

Heejun was disappointing as I liked him early, pitchy, perhaps too soft. J: I love you; S: Fantastic, special; R: Not perfect but really good

Hollie has some great potential. R: Big song, nailed it; J: Beautiful; S: Nailing it, really nice

Jeremy has a nice voice. S: Velvety smooth voice; J: Really really beautiful; R: Not your best, more swag

Jessica showed great voice control, practically perfect, wow. R: Give it all to her, legit, OMG; J: Just just amazing, speechless; S: You may be the one

Philip is cool, but kinda gets old after a short while. S: Lots of 'fuggedaboutit' in your vocals [huh?]; J: Made it your own, killed it; R: We need you, you drive your own car in your own lane, I love it

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations