Originally Posted By: Skinny_Vinny

To me, "white trash" as always been the whites in Ridgewood, Ozone Park and Deer Park Long Island. That's because I'm from NYC. And these whites are not GOP. You still see this white trash element in NYC. They go to Rangers games, free concerts in Juniper or Forest Park bandshell and they are largely Democrats.

I can never vote for a Democrat because of their assault on whites; white males in particular.

Recent examples are the New Haven Firefighters case in SCOTUS, the housing development in Westchester that bans white families from applying, affirmative action in high school and colleges that seek to reduce the number of whites who are accepted(basically Jim Crow against whites) and of course the bs with FDNY exam(again it's like Jim Crow against whites).

p.s.- The judge in the FDNY case in none other than Garaufis.

Jim Crow against whites??? Really??
Where are the dogs and nightsticks and firehoses?
Where is the lower pct of whites in higher education, grad school or the workforce?
Where is the lower income or wealth of whites?
Where is the higher unemployment rate?
Where are the police stops, harassment and shootings of whites?
and so on....

Because if it's really Jim Crow against whites I would expect to see at least some of that. rolleyes

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.