I've not heard Rush's "apology," though some called it half-hearted, insincere, and I don't know (or care honestly) if it really was or not. That said, apparently some sponsors agree because he lost a few more today. Peggy Noonan called him a "pig," lol and Cantor was alot more harsh in his rhetoric against Rush compared to Boehner or Santorum.

George Will:
Quote:
"Mr. Boehner comes out and says, Rush's language was inappropriate. Using a salad fork for your entree, that's inappropriate. Not this stuff. I mean, and Rick Santorum says well, what he says was absurd, but an entertainer is allowed to be absurd.

Quote:
No. It is the responsibility of conservatives to police the right in its excesses, just as the liberals unfailingly fail to police the excesses in their own side. And it was depressing, because what it indicates is that the Republican leaders are afraid of Rush Limbaugh. They want to bomb Iran, but they're afraid of Rush Limbaugh,"

That last line is so MF true.

But Rush will survive this, but the GOP as a whole took a hit because of him. And I'm sure they'll do it again sometime down the road.

Last edited by ronnierocketAGO; 03/04/12 08:50 PM.