Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Originally Posted By: SC
I'm not sure if the Board's calendar is right in listing the 28th as afsaneh's birthday. Her Facebook account lists TODAY (March 1st) as the big day.

Regardless, Happy Birthday, afs, and may you be revisited by the day (whatever it is lol ) many times in good health.

Thank you SC. smile Very kind of you. smile

Well, my date of birth is such a complicated issue, I'm quite happy with any of these dates. lol

See, we've our own calendar and our leap days come 20 days later, and they are not exactly at the same year as your calendar. So according to your calendar, I might have my birthday on Feb, 28 or 29 or more commonly on March 1st. This year it was on Feb. 29. grin

But the year I was born, it has been March 1st, and I realized this a few years back. Previously I thought it must've been Feb. 28. At any case, I'm happy to celebrate two or three days as my birthday. I'll give cakes to anyone who comes at any of these days, I promise. grin

Feb 29? eh? What a most ingenious paradox! Happy birthday!

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.