Originally Posted By: NJBoy55
You mean enjoy life anyway? Yes, I believe that is why he's out of the family, many mobsters were just as glad to see him go, as he was glad to walk away from the life. However, just like Gravano, who got sent away for running drugs in Arizona, once a gangster always a gangster. So I'm sure Junior is still involved in criminal activity. I'm also sure he keeps in some contact with the Gambino's, after all most of his relatives are members. One thing about him is he's a tough guy.

About Sliwa, he is a jerk. Sliwa had the nerve to disrespect not just Junior, which would not have been too bad, but all of Italian Americans.

I get what you're saying NJ, and yeah Junior is tough. Not the smartest kid around, but tough. And I'm sure he still knows a lot of members, he was acting boss at one point, let alone all of his connected family members.

But he would be incredibly stupid to still be involved in any criminal activity. The Feds would love nothing more than locking Junior up after all the mistrials. He's like a lightning rod for the FBI. Plus, he's got money, why go back?

But then again, maybe he is that stupid.

Last edited by Chopper2012; 03/01/12 07:16 AM.