You have decided to join the best board around ! I truly mean this , I have been on this board sometime and then spent time in the hole, but I deserved it ! There are alot of great members on this board . We like people to be active and post , have a good time ask questions, just don't get fricken crazy like I did at times lol ! Of course drinking adds to your statements so, please watch it ! Do not insult other members , if you are having a problem with certain ones wink lol , and it does happen please speak with a moderator ! They are good and fair !

We have alot of fun here and glad you came in ! Welcome to the Country Club ! Please feel free to PM me , I have learned some fine things from this here board ! But we can all learn from each other ! So jump in , and don't get bent if someone doesn't answer you back. wink If you are wrong about history , they may break your balls but what do you or should you for this type of board. wink Also it is up and down. Sometimes things are rocking and such and then other times you have time to just go back and read. I like those times to become familiar with the the past ! What you can learn is fantastic.

Cheers !

Frosty

Last edited by Frosty; 02/28/12 05:34 PM.