Originally posted by Partagas:
A cat fight -- wow wink

Really what the hell were these girls talking about -- ugly? You? I seen your picture. Your a cutie! grin Are they blind? Stupid? Complete assholes? or a combination of all 3?

Anyway, dont fight in school (or at least dont get caught lol ) Not sure about the policy there but in my son's high school there is a no tolerance policy -- doesnt matter if you started it or finished it -- automatic 10 day suspecsion AT LEAST. You sure do not want that on your record let alone the 0's that go along with it!
Thanks Part, you're sweet. Yeah, at the time, I wasn't thinking, I just wanted to pound her face in. At my school, its an automatic 3 day suspension. Practically nothing. I probably won't do anything while I'm at school. Now if I see her in a dark alley somewhere...

Originally posted by Letzia B.:
Part's right, you're totally cute. Don't listen to these girls, they have something against you that is way below the surface, whatever it may be. I know sometimes we chicks pretend we're letting it go, like it's no big deal, but it really bothers us and makes us insecure... so let me tell you right now, don't let it get to you. You're nowhere near ugly.

Btw, what does age have to do with it? Like if she got caught, could she get arrested for beating up a minor or something?
She's a very shallow person. Personally, I think she looks like a weasel. Thanks for the kind words. Yeah that's exactly why she wouldn't fight. "I'm 18. I can't fight you. It's not worth it. Besides I'd probably lose anyway." (exact words) I told her I wouldnt press charges, but she still wouldn't do it.

Originally posted by Tom:
You really went Sonny on her, I hope you randomly have a piece of wood in your car to throw at those jerks.No but seriously you showed 'em. ..by the way look at my new picture, isnt it annoying?
Yeah, I sure did. Actually I've got a baseball bat in my room... What picture are you talking about? Your icon?

BTW, Welcome back Mig.. where ya been?

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club