Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Nicholas
I'd love to find out if I could find a way to see the records of visitation between Crea and Amusso where Amusso's at

One ranking member visiting another ranking member in prison is very rare. Even if you could get around a government imposed visitation restriction (which is always a possibility), you'd have to be crazy to do so. It would attract waaaaaay too much attention.

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: Nicholas
Originally Posted By: Parisi
In my humble opinion I also believe that whilst Vic Amuso was playing the lightening rod behind bars Crea was calling the shots and played a mediated role between Vic Amuso and the immediate crime family

I'd love to find out if I could find a way to see the records of visitation between Crea and Amusso where Amusso's at

i highly doubt crea ever visited amuso in the can,

Amuso's eyes and ears on the street was Domenico "Danny" Cutaia the capo of the Brownsville Crew. Cutaia was the former messenger between the imprisoned Amuso and the crime family often times visiting Vic in the can and passing messages outside.On October 25, 2009, he was sentenced to three years in prison for bank fraud.His projected release date November 21, 2012. But he has tons of health problems and was literally going crazy last I heard.

Hmm, good, well actually GREAT info. Thanks Pizza and Dappah. So then the question changes to, How many times did Cutaia visit Amuso?

"The Feds are a business Anthony, millions of tax dollars are invested in watching your ass, sooner or later, just like you, their gonna want a return on their investment." --- Neil Mink, Tony Soprano's lawyer