Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: short841
well its seems strange. all of the sudden in a space of less than a year weve seen two families make two new official bosses. im not saying gambinos influenced lucchese but maybe for this to happen it could generally influence other families to do so

OK, so we have official bosses for the Gambinos and Luccheses. As well as Carmine Persico, for the Colombos. Somebody else said recently that Allie Persico will probably become official boss once Carmine dies. I agree with that. I could see the Bonannos eventually naming a new official boss. Vinny Basciano would have been it if he hadn't gotten life. But I'd be rather surprised if we see the Genovese ever install a new official boss.

Im trying to think of candidates for Official Boss for the Bonannos, Rabito and Santora? I doubt it, they never seem to be out of jail long enough to make much of a difference. TG? Highly doubt it, especially since Mob Wives. Vinny TV? Vincent Asaro? Frank Porco? I feel like Bruno Indelicato would be a candidate for some admin spot when he gets out in 2023.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.