This website is for people who a collective interest in the mafia not alcohol.

Originally Posted By: Frosty
Originally Posted By: SC
Originally Posted By: JPaisano
Also mention that your sit on your ass all day serving as the mascot for this website.

Is it better to sit on your ass all day or to sit on your own hands?
wink SC, I think what he mean't that maybe I should not be a mascot wink lol but enjoy chatting and enjoying the wonderful folks on this board. And working out in my old ways, having some fun , and listening to the young folks we have here, which ? Where did they go ? It is because we all like to learn and have fun ! And skip the tiffs, if you can't grab somebody , furgetaboutit ! And try and start something on the board. Life is good, good fun, wine, beer, food, games, and idiots LMAO , we wee them all over ! This Board Rocks, it is who has the balls to play or puss out ! tongue This life we have to screw the small stuff, and stay alive ! Same thing as our grandfathers, fathers, mother's, grandmother's have said ! WTF ????? Stop and think about this and who of us have a set ??? Balls, Boobs, confused I have no idea ! But I wanna see some fricken action, unless your in a comatosed state ! Or am I just a idiot that has given up on this sick world and most of the sick bastards in it ????

Just Sayen ,

Love ya Guy's and Gal's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!