so a poster over on the rdf called tony monte posted an "update" on whats going on in philly, this is what he said:

Here is some info I picked up recently from a few people from downtown:

Joey Merlino is runnings through Mazzone and Johnny Chang.

Johnny Chang and Mike Lancelloti are very close. Young Mike Chang is in jail for selling coke and works alot with the blacks much to disappointment of Johnny Chang and Mike Lance.

Wayne Grande's son Dominick is the right hand man to Anthony Nicodemo...Anthony Nicodemo carries ALOT OF weight in south philly...funny guy but no one to mess with.

Most if not all of the Scarfo guys getting out are not invovled in anything and don't want to get back in it. But there is talk that Phill Narducci can be a problem when he gets out...feeling like he is "owed" something for going away. I'm told he is not playing with full deck. Frank Jr. wants nothing to do with the life.

The feds are really going after Damion Caneliccio to get him top turn,he has two prior drug arrests..and is suppose to one of the guys involved in the Johnny Gongs hit. Supposedly it was him and Nicodemo the shooters and Mikey Lance was the look out outside.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.