Mine is me joseph Jr Russo from east Boston Boston a breeding ground for real gangsters .....I wacked the rat joe barboza after he tried to take down the whole office ...born in eastie I along with few others nicky bianco from r.i. was sent to by to help settle the Colombo wars in the 50... I joined Paul vario of the Luchesse Crew and joined a local taxi union late 50 I came back and joined my capo crew in eastie ran a few rackets and waked a couple dozen guys in the big Irish mob war ...my buddy Vincent desicpio died natural and I was hurt ...that's when barboza flipped in 67 and o got him on 74 ...I help calm a few wars down and got bumbed up to capo around that time ....when the old man died in 84 it got crazy ...Jerry and the in town guys got pinched and Vinny f and I was on the move to putting back what old man ray created...
but my good friend Larry wanted to show the old man some loyalty and voted for his son to be the man and that's when everything went down hill ....I was ready to wack a few top guys in Boston and prov of I wasn't put in the administration to fix things and that's when the Feds hit in 91 by them we didn't have time to wack the bums that messed this thing of ours in chaos ....I was sent to 22 years and died in 97 ...my fools old brother kept pushing the fight we was winning thr body count and power but the Feds got the young Turks right before I died and by brother and hinny f god bless you