Originally Posted By: Skinny_Vinny
By 1990, you weren't a guido if you didn't own at least 5 Sergio Tacchini sweat suits.

You beat me to the post, Skinny. I'm very embarrassed to admit that I had a Tacchini in every color blush. I'm a little bit older than you (I'm 52), but those tracksuits were popular with neighborhood guys of all ages. It always astonished me that a company that made tennis clothes became so popular with guys who were more likely to swing an ax handle than a tennis racket.

Originally Posted By: NickyScarfo
Aren't a lot of these guys still wearing the Fila Velour tracksuits and Sergio Tacchini? The Sopranos depicted it as so. Is that Blow Out hair actually popular with anyone else but Pauly D? LOL

The silk tracksuits on "The Sopranos" were Genelli. Paulie wore several of them. They still sell them at Vito's Men's Shop in Pelham Bay for people who are living in the past. Unfortunately, I've owned a few of those, too lol.

The kids on Jersey Shore are jerkoffs. Every last one of them. Male and female. Watch something else, Nicky tongue.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.