I have seen sites in which you pay to get background checks on people. I know HERE in my city I can go on line at the county Superior Court and get info on IF anyone has a record. Other than that, you'd probably need to ask a lawyer. confused You in trouble MC? wink

Now is probably a good time for me to make a confession. I was about 15. My best friend and I quite often after school would walk to a local mini mall (thought it was called shopping center at the time). We'd look at the dress shops, record shop and ended by going to the local drug store which had a soda fountain inside. One time we each got a hot fudge sundae. Mmmmm. We waited and waited for someone to come so we could pay for it and go.

I am ashamed to say, after a few minutes we walked out without paying. panic (Dragnet theme) I really don't know what came over me but it must bother me cause to this day I still remember. The drug store is no longer there but technically I owe them 35 cents. lol

You guys better not snitch on me now. Hope nobody comes a-knocking on my door and cuffing me. I be doing the "perp walk". lol

Whew, confession is good for the soul isn't it?

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 02/14/12 08:10 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon