My favorite movie of all time may be A Man for All Seasons. Great acting, stirring dialogue and the scenes of 16th century England were fascinating.

I don't get to the movies at all. When my kids were younger, I'd take them a lot, but the movies were always for kids. The last movie I went to was called "Daredevil," I think. My daughter was still at the age where it wasn't uncool to be seen at the movies with her dad. The movie was terrible.

As far as tv is concerned, if I remember, I make a point to watch Modern Family and the Middle. Those are probably the only network shows I watch. I'm a big fan of Pawn Stars and American Pickers on History.

I often look for sports on tv yhough this time of year is not the best for sports viewing. I also like to flip around CNN, msnbc and FoxNews. While the news is slanted on some of those cable news shows, I find it important to know what the ends of the spectra are reporting, and more importantly, how they're reporting it. Rachel Maddow and Bill O'Reilly are opinionated, but they're the brightest of their respective networks.

Jon Stewart and Colbert are hilarious and offer entertaining insights, but those shows are sometimes too late for me.