lol. You really hate this guy, don't you.
I hate ALL men......lol jk

I honestly get annoyed with older guys dating younger girls. It makes me wonder why they can't find a girl their own age, its because they don't want a relationship they want s**. So they try and go for a younger girl who gets all excited because an older guy likes her and then they try and take advantage of her. I don't have many friends because I can't stand guys talking about how they can get some girl 3-4 years younger than them to have sex with them.

As for the drinking, I don't think any MAN should specifically (sp?) ask a girl if she drinks. That is just a reason to get her drunk and then take advantage of her and blame it on the drinks.

I think a 20 year old has no business with a 17 year old, but even if he did, he should be mature enough and man enough to say you are 17 years old you will not be drinking around me.

So besides the fact that I don't trust him to begin with, and then he brings up drinking which makes me very suspicious - so besides wanting to leave him in a pool of his own blood if he even gets remotely out of line with you, then I like him smile mad

"You gave your word, I never gave mine"
http://s2.gladiatus.us/game/c.php?uid=88380