Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Overreach?

McConnell: GOP Will Fight To Let ANY Employer Deny Birth Control Coverage

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/...?ref=fpnewsfeed

It is probably overreach. To the extent that the Administration made this about "eff your religious freedom" and big footing the Catholic Church it wasn't necessarily going to be a winner for them politically.

If you make it about "women's health" and "hating contraceptives" that is much safer ground for the Administration I think and fits into their talking points that Republicans hate women and want to restrict choices.

The SC has already agreed to hear the case against the Affordable Health Care law and there are separate cases regarding the contraceptive mandate. I would just wait to see what the courts say were I Republican.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.