Originally posted by bogey:
lol Actually my dad almost answered the door holding a baseball bat with my last guy I brought home.
True Story:

When I was about 17 years old, I asked this girl out for a date. She told me that when I came to pick her up that I had to ring her bell and meet her father. Ok, no problem, I was a cocky 17 year old, full of P**s and Vinegar. So I go to her house and ring her bell. She answers the door and I go in. She introduces me to her father, who was very warm towards me. She tells me that she is going upstairs to get her stuff and will be down in a couple of minutes. So here I am sitting with her mother and father, and they are both really being extremely nice to me. The mother gets up and goes into another room. Now it's me and dad. He starts to talk and says to me " see that picture over there?" while pointing to a picture of him and his daughter on the end table. He continues " she is my baby, she is my life, I'm telling you straight out, if anything happens to her while she is in your company, I will cut your B*lls off and stick em down your throat!" eek I was speechless, almost couldn't breathe! With that the daughter comes into the room and her father's whole expression changes back to smiley and jolly, etc. He tells us to have a great time, etc. Well I'll tell you something, I didn't even attempt to kiss this poor girl the whole night. I dropped her off and that was it! Never called her again!

Now it's 25 years later and I have a young daughter of my own, who in several years will probably start dating ( that's if I don't lock her in a convent before that ). Now that I look back at that incident and that man, I now understand why he was so protective of his little girl! Not that I would ever threaten a boy who came to court her, in that manner, But I sure will think it! grin

A true story.

Don Cardi cool

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.