Originally Posted By: TheChicagoDon
okay Pal, but whick F.b I. ESTIMATE do you want to go with, 28 or 50. There have been a few estimates done by them, PAL. aLSO, THE f.B.I. IS NOT ALWAYS ACCURATE. fOR EXAMPLE, back in 1986, they said Joe Ferriola was the top boss of the Outfit. He was a capo but never the top Boss of the Outfit. In 1986, sam Carlisi was the top Boss of the Outfit. I F YOU DON'T BELEIVE MY uNCLE IS A MADE MAN IN THE OUTFIT, I PERSONALLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK

I'm happy to go with the latest one, which was during the "Family Secrets" case - 28 "made" guys + a little over 100 associates.

Even if your uncle was in the Outfit, it's not like you've done a personal head count yourself. And what's with you guys always coming on these boards and claiming to have family members who are connected but NEVER actually specifying any names?

Sorry but you're 3 or 4 years too late with this insider crap. Several other past posters on these board have always tried this. Not too many fall for it anymore.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.