Originally Posted By: TheChicagoDon
I will repeat. The F.B.I. has estimates that range from as low as 28 to as high as 50. My uncle is a made man in the Outfit. I'm TELLING you there are about 40 made active guys along with about another 120 soldiers. The street associates are a lot more because now you're talking about all the street bookies and bar owners WHO DO BUSINESS with the Outfit. Then you have your high level associates WHO DO BUSINESS OR ARE UNDER THE CONTROL of the Outfit. In Summary, you have Bosses, underbosses, made men & soldiers who are members. then you have hundreds of street associates who DO BUSINESS with the Outfit. The Outfit is very diverse. The one thing noone does is hands on drug dealing. that is a big no no.

Listen pal, do you know how many so called insiders we've had come on these boards over the years? Guys who's dad or uncle or cousin or whoever is a member of the Outfit or some other family. Sorry, but I'll go with the feds over some internet insider any day.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.