Originally Posted By: Skinny_Vinny

I went to grade school with a bunch of the Giannini crew in Ridgewood. But I never knew Ace Aiello. Where and when was he finally caught?

Looking back, most of those guys had legit family businesses that they inherited and didn't need to get involved in crime.

Tabbita had Momma Mia Pizza. Ragusa had the bakery. They could have been legit but chose a life of crime.

I think Paul Ragusa's father was somehow involved in The Pizza Connection. I remember seeing surveillance photos of his dad, taken in Sicily.

Funny. I was just talking with someone on here about Ragusa. I didn't know this thread existed. I grew up in Ridgewood, Queens. Around the corner from Ragusa. We went to school together, until he got kicked out for good. He'd get a hold of me when I'd be by myself on the block, and him and a friend of his would beat me up. I remember one time, his friend held my arms behind my back, while Paulie punched my stomach over and over til I threw up. He was a real bad seed, beating up girls seemed to give him a lot of satisfaction. Or maybe it was just me he liked to beat up. He also popped me in the eye with an aluminum baseball bat once. I'll never forget it was my 10th birthday and I had a huge black eye/cheek. Eventually he moved onto bigger and better things to do with his time. That guy messed up a lot of my childhood in Ridgewood.
Wonder where he is today.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.