I think a Republican will stay the course in Afghanistan. We need to seriously look at the what we're leaving behind because we'll probably be right back in there at some point in most of our lifetimes. It's important for stability in the region and around the world to help the majority of Afghans who are struggling to free themselves of the Taliban yoke and who want to live in this century along with the rest of the world.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the Obama cabinet a bunch of Clinton cronies? The same President who let Bin Laden go and let this nation's defense sleep while terrorist forces grew in power around the globe.

America had a chance to become the ultimate super power at one point as I've heard it and the year 1990 represents one of the biggest squandered opportunities in history, as we let it slip out of our grasp. We were the world's only super power at the time whereas now any 13 year old with a lap top can cause us problems, not to mention all these empowered back-water rogue terror states. I say we have to stay on the aggressive.

Last edited by Frank_Nitti; 02/09/12 05:45 PM.