Originally Posted By: Ivan
Wasn't he going around a few years ago trying to sell a video of himself getting buttraped with a dildo (out in the woods, no less)?

I liked Ray Liotta in Goodfellas, but sometimes I think he was miscast. He's a handsome, likable, charismatic guy - in other words, pretty much the diametric opposite of the real Henry Hill. The movie glammed him up to much.
what happned with that was a cpl of guys in Nebraska got him drunk/high raped him with a dildo and then tried to extort hill/ sell the tape. henry hill has always been a figure that interests me. i've heard some strange things about his sex life from the 70's. him and karen participating in orgies and even henry performing oral and anal sex on another man while karen hill was in another room getting high. i also believe that some of his bi sexualness has been brought up on some of his visits to Howard Stern.

i think all of the actors really shined up the actual characters. paul sorvino was the worst in my opinion. i mean he did a great job of acting but in no way did he portray how Paul Vario really acted. beating women, arsons, his own son dying in a fire that was ordered by Vario himself. there have also been claims that Vario was nothing but a big huge slob that enjoyed going into fancy restaurants refusing to eat with any silver ware using his hands and hovering over his plate as if it were a troft, all while paying the bill with stolen credit cards.

Last edited by phatmatress; 02/03/12 10:32 PM.

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!