frown The 20th L.A. Marathon is coming up in 5 months (March 6, 2005) and I can't train for it! I would have had to start training either this week or last week for the 26.2 mile marathon. But I just started walking again (new cast) Saturday, and I asked the doctor when I could start training for the marathon, and he laughed in my face and said, "There's no marathon for you this year, sweetheart." Of course I see where he's coming from, but isn't it horrible? I've always thought it would be so cool to do it, but the only reason I never did, was because it didn't occur to me to actually go in myself. rolleyes What a retard, huh? I so wanted to run this year, too... sure, there's another one next time, but that won't be the 20th one! Besides, I have a high endurance, I know I could have finished it. *insert Partagas innuendo here* lol

Oh well, I guess it's just gonna have to wait one more year.

*By the way, there's a 5K run/walk on the same day, in conjunction with the marathon, sponsored by Emerald Nuts. What a name, huh? lol grin They're calling it the Emerald Nuts 5K run/walk. My cousin said, "Wow, must be tough, huh?" I had to explain to him that it's named for a product line, and not because it takes "nuts" to run that one. hahahahaha