Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: m2w
probably the american mob is close to 20 billions a year at most

heck no, i would say DEF less than $1B and prob less than $100 million...

I really don't want to get into this most futile of mob-related subjects but you are going to far the other way. The entire American mob making less than $100 million?

It also depends on how you want to add the figures up. For example, would the total profits from John S-------'s auto dealerships be included or just the money he himself made. There's any number of ways one can figure it.

Im talking mob-tied businesses pure profits not revenues. I feel that often times these articles will say "this bookmaking operation made $2 billion or $400 million, etc". let's be honest if they made that amount i.e. they must have taken home each one of these guys tens of millions you would be hearing from the feds trying to seize all these millions of dollars, cars, boats, businesses, etc. These mob guys (most) aren't that super smart to hide it all from the feds. Personally, I just dont believe it. I like to see cold hard facts.

Last edited by J Geoff; 05/03/12 12:01 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.