Originally Posted By: BridgeportVet
Family Secrets did nothing to the Outfit. You think that Grand Ave. guys are just gonna pack up cause fuckin old man Lombardo got locked up? "Well Little Jimmy's goin away, guess we gotta hang it up" lol you're out of your mind. Those guys are OLD MEN, they have sons & underbosses etc. etc. etc. that are more capable & able than they are or have been in a very long time.

Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
No one with any real knowledge on the Outfit disagrees with that FACT.

Hmmmm....very interesting! However I am a bit confused. Perhaps you can help me understand what constitutes, or should I say, qualifies one to have "real knowledge" about the outfit?

Knowledge that wasn't obtained from books/feds/the internet.

So,in other words, the reason one may have "real knowledge" is because he or she has first hand knowledge?

Why make me go into that? I have some really good info so I thought I'd share because I have noticed there is a whole lot of BS about the Outfit on this particular website. Be thankful, ask me questions, I'm not a bad guy, nor am I a liar. I speak on what I know, that's all I've got.

I think that you either accidentally missed or intentionally avoided my question. I was not referring to YOU specifically, but was speaking in general terms when I asked you if you feel the reason that someone may have "real knowledge' is because they actually have inside knowledge.

What are your feelings on how one may obtain "real knowledge" on such non-publicized inside information?

Ok, now see that you intentionally avoided my question. That in itself tells me what you really are and what you are really all about. Thanks! wink

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.